NATURE ENVIRONMENT PRODUCTS SDN.BHD. PRIVATE POLICY
NOTICE UNDER SINGAPORE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2012
- “Us”, “our” and/or “we” means ARISSTO that is registered under NATURE ENVIRONMENT PRODUCTS (S) PTE LTD and shall include our agents, employees, contractors, and sub-contractors;
- “PDPA” means Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”) and any and all subsidiary legislation, regulations, and/or orders made thereunder and as may be supplemented from time to time and any guidelines and/or directives issued by any relevant authority;
- “Personal data” has the meaning assigned to it under the PDPA;
- “Processing” shall have the meaning assigned to it under the PDPA; and
- “Products and/or services” means any products, goods, items, services, websites, applications provided by us.
2. CATEGORY OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED BY US
- The category of personal data collected and/or processed by us or by parties acting on our behalf will include (but will not be limited to):
- your name, identity card number, passport number, nationality, race, birth date, age, gender;
- address, telephone number, e-mail address;
- designation, company name, bank account, salary & income tax number; and
- any other personal data required for the purposes as set out below.
3. PURPOSE OF COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We may process your personal data for the following purposes:-
- To provide you with products and/or services and any other purpose relating to our provision and/or your usage of said products and/or services;
- To maintain proper records and verification purposes;
- To communicate/contact with you;
- To confirm, update and enhance your records;
- To respond to any queries;
- To operate your Account with us (if any);
- To carry out market research and/or statistical analysis;
- To conduct marketing and promotion;
- To conduct audits, investigations, or any other inquiry;
- To carry out any action provided for by law or required by an authority;
- To send materials such as newsletters, articles and any updates on our products and/or services;
- To distribute information or details of events or seminars which may be of interest to you; and
- To achieve any other purpose which, in our estimation, is necessary and/or reasonable in the circumstances.
4. RIGHT OF ACCESS AND CORRECTION
- You have the right to request access to and to request correction of your personal data. By us providing you the product and/or services, you consent to the processing of your personal data by us and all persons involved in the provision of the product and/or services.
5. RIGHT OF DISCLOSURE
- We may disclose your personal data to the following parties which may be located within or outside of Singapore:-
- A party to whom disclosure is provided for under law or required by an authority;
- A company related to us;
- Our business partners, agents, employees, contractors, sub-contractors, service providers, and suppliers;
- Auditors, consultants, accountants, lawyers, or advisors; and
- Any other party to whom disclosure is, in our estimation, necessary and/or reasonable in the circumstances.
6. RIGHT OF REFUSAL OR TO LIMIT
- You have the right to refuse or limit our processing of your personal data. To exercise this right, please contact us using the contact information provided in this document.
- If you do not consent refuse or limit us processing your personal data for the purposes listed in Section 3, please notify us as per the contact details in Section 10.
- Note that your exercise of the aforesaid right may have effects on our provision of the products and/or services (such effects may include the non-provision of the products and/or services) to you and we are not liable for any loss, damage, or any other liability resulting directly or indirectly from such effects.
7. NON-PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Failure by you to provide or disclose sufficient personal data may have effects on our provision of the products and/or services (such effects may include the non-provision of the products and/or services) to you and we are not liable for any loss, damage, or any other liability resulting directly or indirectly from such effects.
8. DATA INTEGRITY
- You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data that you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such personal data is kept to date. We may request your assistance to procure the consent of third parties whose personal data is provided by you and you agree to use your best endeavors to do so.
9. RIGHT TO VARY
- We shall have the right to modify, update or amend the terms of this Notice at any time by placing the updated Notice on our website. By continuing to communicate with us or by continuing to use our products and/or services following the modifications, updates or amendments to this Notice you signify your acceptance of such modifications, updates or amendments.
10. CONTACT US
- All other questions on our use of your personal data should be addressed to our Data Protection Officer, whom you may contact at email@example.com .